Style file: Becky Lou Filip






















Becky Lou Filip Pictures, Images and Photos
e0959165.png Pictures, Images and Photos

Remember the good old days when (almost) everybody loved and was totally obsessed by Becky Lou Filip? This 22 year old member of the honey trees, artist and especcially style icon I love by heart. I have tons of pictures of her on my computer and thought I'd be a good idea to share them on the fashion moodboard. I love her vintage style and her adorable boyfriend! They look so cute together. Do you remember Becky Filip? And do you like her?

Check her and her music out at www.myspace.com/whatisabecky

I do apologize for the HUGE amount of pictures, but I couldn't choose :)
Hermine said...

Ahhhh, i'm absolutely loving these pictures. Thanks for posting them up, i think i might have to save some on my laptop as well :)

Hermine-Candy Girl
www.thegirlinacashmeredaze.blogspot.com

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

er is alleen een filiaal in hengelo heb ik gehoord. anders moet t via internet :)

Rosy Blue said...

Wat een leuke foto's, ze heeft inderdaad echt een leuke stijl!
Je lijkt wel een beetje op dr!
Nice <3

Jelka Lepever said...

Dankje! Jij hebt ook echt een héle leuke blog,ik volg je! :)

xx

Closet Fashionista said...

Oh wow! She is so gorgeous!! :D :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Phuong said...

leuke fotos en style heeft ze

Sarah said...

waaauw, wat een prettygirl!
liefs,

Courtney Erin said...

These images are fantastic!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Rachael said...

These pictures are so adorable, she is amazing!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh I love her style and I've definitely never heard of her before. I'm stealing all of these pictures for future inspiration!

http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

Nicole Martin said...

I actually have no idea who she is (maybe because I'm older, or from the US??) but thanks for sharing, she's adorable! (Like you! :)

~Nicole
http://employedpanache.blogspot.com

avs: said...

absolutely adore the hair! love the blog.

xoxoavs
http://www.xoxoavs.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

Loving all of the pictures. The boots are making me excited to wear them this fall!!

Anonymous said...

Dat herinner ik me nog ja ;). Ik was toen ook helemaal fan van haar! Allemaal foto's opslaan enzo.. Maar ze blijft tof!

Jan said...

Wow jij bent echt een superknap meisje zeg :)
&Echt ge-wel-dige foto's heb je!

Leonie said...

I love the pictures so cute! Loving the blog by the way, definitely following! Come check mine out at:

www.whatwouldleoniewear.blogspot.com

Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

such a beautiful girl and post!


<3 Anika
www.sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

SophieSweetVintage said...

Haar kapsel is echt geweldig! Leuke foto's :)

Kirsten said...

Holy crap! The eleventh picture down, where she is wearing the white dress and red tights, I have had that picture saved to my fashion folder on my computer for years and could never find the girl again! Aahhh and now I know who she is. HURRAY! Time do do more outfit stalking. :)

.