Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

An impression of my day at the fleamarket, Amsterdam:

Photobucket
Inside
Photobucket
And outside, it's huge!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Close to the harbor and the north side of Amsterdam, you can find the 'NDSM werf', a great location for parties and huge fleamarkets. Once a month, usually the first weekend, there's a huge fleamarket at the NDSM werf and I always try to go. It's a great spot to find vintage and brand new things. I'm in love with the vibe this place has. We also went to the harbor and sit a while, watching boats comming by. I bought some lovely things, which you can see below. For today, just a simple and comfortable outfit.

Faux fur/leather coat: h&m
Tregging: h&m divided
Dress/top: h&m divided
Boots: h&m

And everything I've bought today:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


So this is what I bought:
Black zara top - 1 euro
Chiffon dress - 1 euro
Black bodywarmer with faux fur from VILA - 7,50 euro
Beige blouse - h&m 2 euro
White top - h&m 3 euro
Black chiffon skirt - h&m 3 euro
Femme Virtue said...

love the coat, faux fur is fabulous!

Nemesis said...

Gaaf zeg, wil er ook wel eens naar toe! :) Heb je nog iets leuks gescoord?

http://greengreengrassofhome25.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow so cool!!! I want to go, hahaha :D
I love your outfit too :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet comment.
I'm glad you like my Outfit! :)
xx, Alice from bells and whistles
Ps: Maybe you want to be my 90th Follower?

Angélique said...

Leuke post!

Megan said...

Bedankt voor je leuke comment! Dat jasje van de H&M is zo leuk, ik moet m zelf nog binnen krijgen!

Carys said...

That flea market looks amazing, I love your jacket!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

silviasiantar said...

beautiful photographs babe!

poisepolish.

keep in touch

Erica said...

I love the purchases and the photos are beautiful. That place looks amazing and its by the water?! That just makes Amsterdam sounds amazing! :)

Moniek said...

Heel nice! Je bontvestje is erg leuk x

Leanns' Vintage said...

Dat zwarte ding (dat links hangt) ziet er tof uit! Schattige autotjes ook :)

Jennifer said...

Aah dit had ik eerder moette weten. Ik was vandaag in amsterdam voor een opening, alleen die was al super vroeg afgelopen en we verveelde ons zijn uiteindelijk naar huis gegaan, maar was liever daarheen gegaan :P

Maar je aankoopjes zijn super leuk!

Elizabeth said...

I am loving your blog! Totally just added it to my feed. I'm jealous of the flea markets you have!

Rebecca Maureen said...

Coolest photos and want your jacket so bad now, haha!

All my thoughts & my heart talks said...

hey! awesome photos and some great buys love :)x
your stunning

love always bek


www.allmythoughtshere.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i love the cute quote you started this post off with its so true - this is such a pretty post! love it

ellie-jay.blogspot.com

xx

Maddie said...

i love the title. so cute, and i adore all the pictures you took ! check out my new blog / gimme some pointers @ maddie-fomneverland. blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The expression you used as a title of this post is so profound.

I came upon your blog via your sweet comment which you left on my blog. I'd love for us to stay in touch.

I'm now following you through bloglovin. Would you like to return the favor?

Love from Toronto, Canada

Jan said...

Amazing purchases!
Wist niet dat die markt er was,
moet ik zo te zien maar een keertje langsgaan!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

love these
xx

Yes We Are Open said...

Wow! Ik moet ook eens een keer gaan!

x

.