FLYING: Toulouse



Had to spend two days in amazing Toulouse. Gosh, I love France! Such an amazing country! Unfortunately the temperatures weren't really great (I almost packed summer dresses only! Thank God I brought some blazers and pants with me!). We went out for two nights and during the day I walked around in the city. Love the river and the bridges! And via Trondheim I'm back in the Netherlands. I'm going away on Thursday again for another 4 days.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Coat - H&M (sale), Blazer - H&M, Pants - Mango, Scarf - H&M

Follow The fashion moodboard
Fashiable | Nanne said...

Beautiful look girl!

www.fashiable.nl

Nina Josephine said...

Great pants you have there!

www.ninajosephine.com

Balancing Lisa said...

beautiful photos! and I LOVE that scarf!

http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

marcela said...

nice scarf
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

Anja said...

Lovely! And wow, Toulouse does look like a great city indeed!

Unknown said...

Wauw, ziet er prachtig uit daar! Leuk outfitje ook :D.

Femme Virtue said...

love ur scarf! its lovely!

Marloes said...

Mooi! Die blauwe balkons zijn prachtig. En je outfit past heel goed bij die foto, haha! :)

http://specu-laas.blogspot.com/

Helena said...

Beautiful look! =)


Kisses, Helena

Ashley said...

LOVE how well your scarf goes with your pants ! Great style x

onesixthreechirp said...

Beautiful photos! I like your scarf. :)

Online Logo Design said...

This stuff is really beautiful! I don't have words to say something about this fascinating stuff but i must say thanks for you great efforts.

Brochure Design | Stationary Design

Gaby de Modacapital said...

you look amazing! Love your coat!

.