A floral touch







Floral pants: H&M, Blouse: Thrifted, Blazer: Thrifted, Faux leather jacket: H&M (secondhand), Ballerina flats: Primark

I love the fact that I was finally able to wear a complete spring outfit. And you guys would not believe the total price of this outfit! The pants were 14 euro, the blouse was 2 euro, the blazer was 4 euro, the faux fur jacket was 20 euro and the ballerina flats were 5 euro. Can you believe it?

As I already mentioned in my previous post, I loved my time in Aix en Provence. I'm at home right now and will start a new 4 day trip tomorrow. Upcomming plans? Bremen, Bristol and Aalborg. Any tips?

sonia // daring coco said...

Oooooh those pants are heavenly!!!

xoxo
http://daringcoco.blogspot.com/

Nikki said...

LOVE your outfit-the pants are beautiful! Xx

Elisha said...

I love this whole outfit!!! (:

Laura | Style and Sushi said...

You look beautiful! Your pants are amazing! ♥

xoxo, Laura
http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

Abbie said...

I am totally in love with those pants! Those photograghs are gorgeous! xx

fashiontatt.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pants

Toni said...

Wow bargain outfit!!
I like how different the looks are when you wear different colour jackets with them. The yellow is my favourite :) really pops!

Jane Interrupted said...

You are adorable, great style

- Fifi

Beauty Follower said...

Nice pants, like how it match with the yellow jacket.

.