FLYING: Shopping in Bologna






There are many reasons to go to Italy. The food, the drinks, the people, the weather, the landscapes and one of the main reasons for me: the fashion and the shops.

When I see Bologna on my roster, my heart makes a little jump. The city itself is really big (in my opinion) with lots of amazing shops in all different price ranges. From the high fashion via zara and h&m to the local market in the weekends: there is something for everybody! Also, why not going into one of the little food and drink shops for some pure italian cuisine at home? I always bring some parmigiano cheese for at home.

Anyway, back to the fashion. The main reason why I love the spanish/italian/french brands is that they've got the perfect size for me. It's extremely hard for me to find the perfect jeans, dress or pants (usually everything is too big in the Netherlands). And the most difficult thing for me to shop is lingerie! Yes, I was not in the front of the queue when God handed out the boobs to everybody. So God gave me Italy, and in particular Intimissimi.

When you don't count the little food and wine shops, Intimissimi is by far the best shop to visit in Bologna, to me at least. I always have to buy a new bra or some panties. The prices are okay, the quality is perfect and the lingerie itself is so beautiful and comfortable and it fits PERFECTLY (which to me is a gift from heaven!) For the bra which you see in the picture above I paid 25.90 euro. That's really a good price for such a perfect bra!

And check out their new spring collection. Such a beautiful video!


And NO dear readers, this post is not sponsored! How I wish it was! I would love to own every single bra they have in their store. But I just want to let you know about my favorite store!


Anonymous said...

oh it looks great!!;)
Much love, Gabriele.xx

Esmay said...

Looking good :D

Karolina said...

Lovely bra, I'll check out if they have a online shop!

Nikki said...

It looks lovely!! :)Xx

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

i have always wanted to go to italy!!

anyway, your blog is super cute! love it!

x

SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

Your Lifestyle Guide said...

Hele leuke post! En handig!

Phuong said...

wat een leuke post, ik wil graag nog eens naar italie!

Travel in Style

MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

ah wat een leuk blog heb je! Wij volgen je:)

Simona said...

Amazing photos and blog Shalane!:)
Simona
www.simimaus.blogspot.com

madmoiselle bambini said...

Thank you for your comment!
I love your sweet blog and your beautiful outfits!;)

Lisa said...

ziet er erg leuk uit!(:
leuke blog heb je!

nest + venture said...

I'm with you! People always think I spend a lot of money on clothes, but I am actually pretty cheap when it comes to buying clothing--I get most of it at thrift stores or Forever 21. ballin' on a budget! looks like you got some great finds!

Sadie said...

I'm dying to go to Italy, it always looks so amazing in pictures I see :) xx

PSbyDila said...

Geweldige winkel idd, ben hier ook geweest! Bologna zelf is ook erg leuk! Vooral die kleine cafeetjes met lekkere hapjes.. :)

ellakii sedgwick said...

great photos i do buy sometimes in flea market and in vintage stores clothes and i swap my old clothes once a year!!!many kisses from,
http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love your blog! I need to start thrifting a little more myself!

Thanks for your comment on my blog:)

xo, Megan

http://indieflower-meg.blogspot.com/

Larissa @ Living in Color | A Lifestyle Blog said...

Hi there!
These pictures are darling! how fun that you're a cabin attendant in Europe! I think that job would be super cool! By the way, thanks for your comment on my blog the other day! I would definitely love if you'd visit again sometime. I'm following your blog, so we can keep in touch! Follow back if you haven't already :) it was lovely meeting you! Kisses from California
xo, elle from Living in Color.

IlseDanielleMartina said...

Bedankt voor je compliment!

Leuke blog heb je!

xo

WWW.ILSEDANIELLEMARTINA.BLOGSPOT.COM

under fashion arrest said...

i loooooove your photos! thank you so much for the comment!!
http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com/
http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com/
http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com/

Ally J said...

thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. Looks like you got some great finds here. I recently just got into vintage and looking in charity shops, you can get some really good stuff.

Great blog by the way, would you like to follow each other?

xx

fashion-nerdette.blogspot.com

La Chunga Tattoo said...

Very good shopping!

Andrea D said...

I love your jacket! So cute...especially paired with the girly cardigan! :)
Thrift shopping is the best...you have to do a little work to find the good stuff, but it's so inexpensive it's worth it!

Andrea
Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

Unknown said...

Looks like thrifting heaven!


xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Aylin said...

Dear Shalane,

so glad to find another flight attendant blogger :)

I am following you now!

Xo,
Aylin from planesandpleasures.blogspot.com

.