No roses no skies



It's almost three weeks ago since I touched down in the Netherlands. I had one week left to relax and to get rid of my jetlag. And now I'm back in my normal routine, it feels like I never left. So time to go back to reality, where operating 4 flights a day and spending 5 days a week in a hotel is a normal thing to do. But it feels good. I enjoy work more than before and I'm looking forward to discover new places in Europe.

These pictures were taken on a rainy, cold and very typical dutch day. Temperatures dropped today to a freezing 13 degrees celcius, which is pretty cold for summertime if you ask me. I decided to wear my floral pants again (I already showed it twice on my previous blog) and combined it with my favorite waterfall jacket. Ready to face the cold wind.








Waterfall blazer: Forever21
Pants: H&M
T-shirt: Primark
Ballerina Flats: Primark
Necklace: DIY
Bag: Jimmy Choo (KO)

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Fashiable | Nanne said...

Lovely floral pants!

www.fashiable.nl

Lena said...

You're amazing! I'm in love with your pants! <3

xx

Veronique said...

Wauw wat een prachtige broek, je hebt hem ook perfect gecombineerd! Leuke post!

Jennifer said...

Mooie outfit, vind de kleuren bij elkaar echt heel erg mooi!

Esmay said...

Leuke outfit! vestje past er perfect bij!

Femme Virtue said...

great floral pants!

Charlotte Blogueuse said...

Hello dear Shalane, I'm so happy you're back ! I hope your mood is good and I can't wait to see new pictures ! Nice outfit I love these pants !
Kiss from Paris
Trip in my dressing

Marzipan said...

Loveee your pants!

Laura | Style and Sushi said...

Leuke outfit! Je broek is echt super!!

xoxo, Laura
http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

The chic and cheap said...

wow. love the pants!

xoxo from Italy


The chic and cheap blog

.