Rediscoverring the things you love

I'm going through piles and piles of clothes which I used to love. Everything is changing so quickly, it's difficult to keep up with the rest -of the fashion bloggers-. Because that's what I do nowadays, besides serving people nuts and drinks on board an airplane ofcourse. Everything is so interesting and so tempting! I can't leave a shop without buying something. So why not shop in your own closet?

More about that (addictions) later. So it turned out to be a pretty good idea, going through the piles of clothes. I found an olive green parka jacket which I used to love. But I found and bought a better one, which I wear nowadays, so this one ended up stowed away.

And so I got my pair of scissors and I cut of the sleeves, in order to have my 'army style' waistcoat/vest/whatever you would like to name it. It was easy to do and it looks nice. What do you think? Do you like my 'DIY' army waistcoat?

Waistcoat: DIY // Shorts: H&M // Sweater: H&M // Necklace: DIY // Boots: Primark

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Accrochable said...

Wat een toffe outfit heb je aan!
Ik vind je jasje en trui ontzettend leuk bij elkaar staan :-)

xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

Nikki said...

I adore your outfit, the whole look is perfect! X

Unknown said...

Super leuke outfit! Die schoenen heb ik ook, laten bij jou ook al die steentjes los?

Janne said...

Dat heb je echt heel leuk gedaan! Staat je mooi :)

Diana Marks said...

Great look!
You have a wonderful blog! If you like it, follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

.