FLYING: Verjaardag in Nice


I requested a nightstop in Bologna on my birthday, but since that was impossible for rostering to do, I went to Nice on the 24th of april and one day later to Bologna. We arrived around 5PM and went directly to the beach. We had a birthday cocktail at a beach club (thanks to my collegues) and afterwards we had a lovely diner in the harbour.

We watched the sunset and the moonrise while enjoying the 20 degrees celcius spring weather. It was a beautiful evening and I really enjoyed the my birthday in Nice. However, due to the short stop, we decided to have a really good diner the next day in Bologna. More about that later! Hope you enjoy my pictures.

Blouse: Vintage // Pants: Mango // Shoes: Primark // Necklace: Primark



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Unknown said...

Nice pics!!! Love your pants!!
Kisses
Francy&Stef
Chic With The Least
Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

Jennie from the Blog said...

ah super mooie foto's! en nog gefeliciteerd! :)

www.jenniefromtheblog.com // www.jenniefromtheblog.nl

Unknown said...

you are beautiful....

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

great photos, dear! thanks for the comment, following you now :)




chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics and nice look! Thanks for your comment in my blog, I follow you and I hope you follow me ;)

Trickorchic
Trickorchic FACEBOOK
Trickorchic Twitter

MILEX said...

unbelievably good

Levande said...

Mooie foto. Prachtig!

Carola said...

Leuke foto's! En nog gefeliciteerd!

.