Outfit: A Belgium outfit and an anniversary!


Today, it's the birthday of The Fashion Moodboard. 3 Years ago, I started my little blog, I'm so proud and can't thank all my readers enough for supporting me and all your nice comments every day. I've got lots of things to show you guys and girls, and have many plans with the fashion moodboard for the future!

During our little weekend get-to-gether in Bruges, I planned a little outfit shoot. It's always very awkward to let your pictures taken in the middle of the street of the place where you live. People are staring at you, like you are a complete freak when you take some pictures, but when in Bruges, a city filled with tourists, nobody cares about pictures.

So I handed the camera to my boyfriend who turned out to be a reaaaaally good photographer (thanks again my little cameraboy). All props for him and not only for his photography skills but most of all for his patience. Because when one travels with me, the camera will be included. I never go on any holiday/nightstop without my beloved camera(s). I hope you like the pictures! I bought the striped shorts at Asos thanks to my 200 euro voucher which I won at the stylight giveaway :)

Shorts: Asos // Top: Primark // Shoes: Primark



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Carola said...

Wat een leuke outfit! En gefeliciteerd met het driejarig bestaan van je blog!

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Gefeliciteerd met je blogverjaardag! :)

Je outfit en de foto's zijn ook erg leuk!

Xx Alex

Janne said...

Gefeliciteerd! Je blog is echt leuk, dus hopelijk ga je nog lang door :)

Jenponix said...

i so love your styles.you are my kind of style.

http://jenponix.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Very nice and sexy girl. You have nice legs and nice pantyhose on them, do you have more pictures with that kind of pantyhose on them cause I really like them on your legs :P

.