Outfit: Vintage bike


My boyfriend and I live 1 hour away from eachother. He lives in a big city right in the middle of the Netherlands, 'Utrecht'. It's a pretty city but we both love to step out of the crowd and enjoy the nature. And so he bought an extra bike, which we pimped with a basket and some flowers. Easy to take food and drinks with us for the perfect picnick! Besides that, what do you think of the uber cool thing my boyfriend can do with his bike?

By the way, I also LOVE Instagram, be sure to check out my account shalane89 to see all the other photo's, also en route (I'm a flight attendant). Besides that, it would be pre-tty amazing if you could LIKE my facebook page. A kiss on the cheek if you help me! :)

Knitted sweater: Primark // Shorts: H&M
The Style Class said...

Wauw mooie locatie.

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

love the photos, dear :)




ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

Carola said...

Die trui die je aan hebt ziet er leuk uit!

Unknown said...

oh wow! the bike is such a beauty - love those flowers!!! :)

.