Outfit: My new bike



I not only have a new bike at my boyfriends house (it's his bike actually), but I recently bought a new/secondhand bike for my mum's place as well. It's a very old 'omafiets' from the brand Gazelle, which I bought secondhand.

These bikes (granny bikes/oma fiets) are so comfortable! You can sit upright and it's a very simple design but really good. So my mum and I tested it for a 10km drive in the countryside. Pretty perfect! I added a nice basket with some flowers, super girly but I love it!

And what do you think of my outfit? My super high waisted skinny jeans are from Monki. I found it in Kristiansand, Norway during the Monki sale. It was just 10 euro, super cheap! The breton shirt is from Zara, found it last week in Gothenburg during the sale as well. For 5 euro! Yeah, I'm an extreme cheapskate but who cares! Jeans: Monki // Top: Zara // Shoes: Converse Allstars

Unknown said...

hahaha so cool! Echt zalige fiets! :)

Saffira said...

Aw, wat een leuke fiets! Ik vind je outfit ook erg leuk.
X Saffira

The Style Class said...

Haha wat grappig ! Leuke fiets!

(Retro) Sonja said...

Simpel, maar heel leuk outfitje! Witte All Stars en striped shirts, altijd goed! Leuke foto ook met je fiets!

XX Red Sonja

Carola said...

Leuke outfit!

Shakkablakka said...

Leuke fiets!

Anonymous said...

I love your Outfit!! It's really Pretty!!

Hey! I hope you can take time to check Out my Blog!

Hope you like it!
http://naturellebeautywall.blogspot.mx/

Att. Alexa B.

.